Thursday, October 24, 2013


 Many many thanks to Jacqueline Schmidt of Screech Owl Design for designing my dream fabric for me.  My love for birds runs deep.  They are a symbol of freedom which is what I am always in pursuit of.  Free to roam about, free to do as I please.




  The name of this new collection is called Oiseau Libre which is french for free bird.  The birds were hand drawn and created into an exclusive digital print that I feel is artistically captivating.

 It was a joy and a pleasure working with Jacqueline and I truly look forward  to working with her again : )




A big thank you to Nina of Nina Grace Photography for taking such beautiful pictures of this collection.  She is also in the process of launching a new travel site called The Exploress so please be on the look out for that.




I'd also like to mention that One Eleven Studio will donate 10% of all sales from the Oiseau Libre collection from now until December 15, to help raise money for the Free 2 Soar Inc.'s  annual Christmas Toy Drive. 
Please visit free2soar.org to check out their mission statement.

1 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow, these bags are beautiful! I am completely in love with the bird print!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-24543921-1

One. Eleven. Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger